Monday, August 22, 2005

Hair Today... Locks Tomorrow..

I'm a young black strong woman, and you know waht I'm tired of straigtening my hair. Who am I straightneing it for? So that I can fit into the stereotypical woman? I for one am not that stereotypical woman. I enjoy my naps!!! I have embraced them. Futhermore, I don't have the patience for the maintenance and frama that comes with having to fit into what America today calls beauty. I'm tired. I me when I wake up, I'm me all day long, I'm me when I go to sleep, I'm gonna be me tomorrow, and I'm damn sure gonna be me when I die. So when I embrace me new hair with the same me it will be a beautiful thing!!! I just don't have the time anymore to waste on my hair. Four hours.. for hair, only to not be able to go swimming when I want, to not be able to work out the way I want for fear of sweating, not being able to dance as hard and long... please... not anymore... World you have another thing coming

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Be Blessed said...

Well go ahead and Free your self and your Hair will follow. How are the Locks going are they hanging strong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home