Sunday, October 16, 2005

TIRED....

I'm so tired!!! Every felt like what you do doesn't effect where your life is going? Well I felt like that for a long time. Felt like why did I waste my time in school, because when I was done there was no job for me. And that is completely opposite of what they tell you in college. It's always go to school because you'll be more marketable. Yea right!!! Then when you go to get that job there looking at you like where's your experience!! Doesn't life experience count!!! I mean to survive in todays world with and still have a positive outlook on life is incredible. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not mcuh but I can sort of make out a glimspe of what is going to be, which has me completely excited. I'm on my way yaw!!!! Just got to hang in there.
With much Luv!!
Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home