Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Myspace

I'm tired of myspace. It has become a place to stalk people who you would normally not have access to!!! So I think after my birthday I will be eliminating my page... I can' take it.. I feel as though I am losing touch with people by communicating through myspace.. It should not be that way..

Well for those who don't know me it is a long standing tradtion that I count down all the days to my birthday.. and since I am reall sick and tired of myspace I decided to let this be my personal space... So we will continue the count down to my birthday here!!! 18 days and counting..


All myspaced out..
Sophia

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Be Blessed said...

Congrats on getting off of myspace. I think it is many different things to different people. For me it was the devil, for others it was a drug.
Uh oh, bday countdown... What are the big plans for "06"

 
At March 09, 2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Ja said...

What up Sophia, glad all is well with you. I never myspaced in the beginning, lol. Holla at you laters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home