Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Free from MYSPACE

It's done.. I have officially cut the cord from MYSPACE. It's actually quite a relief. I no longer worry about who is placed where on my top friends. Don't have to worry about commenting back to the friends who have commented on my page. Do not have to worry about why I read your email but didn't write back.. No more so called "unfinished business" from people that I haven't seen in more than a decade. i'm done.

So, now that I'm feeling a weight lifted off of me, because I was a myspace whore for so long like so many others, I feel like it is time to express myself once more rather than waiting for others to express themselves to me for my gratification. This is total me time, as well as friend time when you want to participate. Other than that enjoy the ride, there's definitely more to come.

Sophia

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 3:39 PM, Blogger BMWS5i said...

I was wondering why you didnt show up on my page anymore. Dammit!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home