Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just A Simple Thought Today

Just A Simple Thought Today

 

When are you really giving up power?  Maybe you give in during an argument, maybe you compromise on seeing a movie that you’d so been looking forward to see to make another happy.. But are you really giving up your power, or is “power” just an illusions that gives us the security of knowing that we have a purpose for doing something.  Why are we not ok with just doing the things that make us happy to do for someone else?

I have been chewing on this for sometime now.  I feel as though we, as humans, make life so much more difficult than they should be.  After coming to this realization this past week (because you all know that I’ve been coming into quite a few realizations the past few weeks), my week has been awesome.  I don’t feel weighed down be lending a helping hand, or giving out of the kindness of me heart.. Oh-no, I’m growing up.. lol

Let yourself be yourself are about the only words of truth that come to mind right now.  There’s no such thing as giving or losing power when it comes to doing something from the goodness of your spirit.  Believe in karma coming and going form you.. Know that what you put out in the universe comes back to you ten fold whether you want it to or not.  Understand that life comes full circle and everything from you actions, your motives, you emotions are all connected to the next person and what you feed out will be fed upon and regurgitated back to you.  I’m in a philosophical kind of mood today.. Extremely happy as well, but feeling very philsophical’ish.. lol, and yes I well aware that that is not a word.. :o)  Have a great day!! I know I am…

 

“To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limitations and then… have the courage to blow past them.”  --Picabo Street

 

Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home